Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Out on holidays ! Paris ?! Yes !!





Paris
credits: Soledad Bravi

Out to Paris on holiday! Yes!!

J'adore Paris!

Good morning from beautiful Paris! Perfect summer day in Paris admiring again the beautiful city, enjoying every bit.

Wherever you are I hope that you're having a great time too.

Well, finally I could have my summer holiday week! In Paris!! Oh la la! 


Do you remember Midnight in Paris, the film directed by Woody Allen? Just like that! Unbelievable! There's no city like Paris 
in the all world!








Despite my best efforts to slow down time, summer break is quickly drawing to a close. Only few days in Paris!

Summer break is obviously one of the best things humankind has ever come up with, I am excited! It's my 'real' time out for holiday this year.

I will be revisiting the beautiful town, some museums, one night concert at Jazz à la Villette

Et je vais me balader dans Paris !

I'll be back to posting the normal Roundup second week of September.

“And so with the sunshine and the great bursts of leaves growing on the trees, just as things grow in fast movies, I had that familiar conviction that life was beginning over again with the summer.” 

F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

G-Souto

03.09.2013

Copyright © 2013G-Souto'sBlog, gsouto-digitalteacher.blogspot.com®

Licença Creative Commons
Out on holiday! Paris! Yes!! by by G-Souto is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

No comments:

Post a Comment