Friday, July 3, 2015

June rundown of the most read posts & University of Coimbra Annivesary




University of Coimbra Portugal
 3D






University of Coimbra, Portugal

Hello! Today, the University of Coimbra is celebrating 775 years with a big 3D event that links the history of Portugal and University of Coimbra, XIIIth century, one of oldest universities in Europe.

I'm sure it will be a awesome 3D show presented by some students of the university.

Now, let's back to the reality! As well, at the end of every month I put together a list of the most popular posts of June. 
My usual readers know I wrote in English, French and Portuguese. This month, I wrote in English and French.

Here my list of the most popular posts of the month :

Et voilà Bac 2015 . on bachote ? 

Music at school : App for students with visual disability

Apprendre les langues : Et voilà Larousse et Petit Robert 2015

Languages learning : 5th Chambers Thesaurus 2015 

Éducation : Parlons d'enfants victimes d'exclusion social 

Photo Competition 2016 for Young - Hotter, Drier and Wetter : Face de Future 

World Environment Day in School Education 

Education : Don't miss Venus & Jupiter tonight ! 

Children's rights and social justice ? Let's end Child Labour & Slavery

Education : Summer solstice, science & traditions 


May be some of you are already enjoying summer break. If not, I hope that you have the enthusiasm to go ahead with some different subjects and activities.

Hope will you feel inspired in one or two subjects published on June on my blogI think so! Numbers are great ! I'm glad.

G-Souto

03.07.2015

No comments:

Post a Comment